Looking for a new drink to sip on? Why not take a look at these alcohol brands co-signed by some of the world’s most famous celebs! From wine to liquor, there’s sure to be a drink that catches your eye.
- Miraval – Co-owned by former couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt with the Perrin family, this rosé is created from the finest grapes found only on the Miraval estate.
- 19 Crimes Cali Blend – Rapper, actor and entrepreneur Snoop Dogg recently collaborated with brand 19 Crimes to create his own wine and the brand’s first California wine. The drink is a mix of petite syrah, zinfandel, and merlot.
- Avaline – A venture from actress Cameron Diaz and entrepreneur Katherine Power, this clean wine brand is vegan-friendly, made with natural grapes, and free of needless preservatives. The drink features a white wine and rosé variant.
- Villa One – In collaboration with menswear designer John Varvatos, Nick Jonas created this premium tequila made from sustainably sourced, 100% blue weber agave and aged for five to seven years, culled from Jalisco, Mexico.
- King St. Vodka – Titled after her cherished New York City home, Kate Hudson created the spirits brand to add female influence to the male-dominated vodka industry. The liquor sets itself apart from others by being a gluten-free vodka that’s distilled seven times over using alkaline water.
- Cincoro Tequila – Alongside his partners, basketball legend Michael Jordan spent years developing a tequila with rich and complex flavors that are also smooth going down. The liquor is featured in The Last Dance docuseries, in which Jordan can be seen having sips from.
- Teremana Tequila – Made from matured, naturally sweet agave, this premium highlands tequila was born from the mind of media personality, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Also made in Jalisco, Mexico, this tequila is slow-roasted in classic brick ovens and distilled in handmade copper pots.
For more celebrity-backed drinks, visit Delish.com.